Morning everyone! The weekend approaches…

Does anyone have any thoughts/policies/experiences on weeding exam books? We’ve got a lot of older OSCE titles (the series by Feather from 2004 is a good example) that are still being borrowed despite newer editions being available – I’m trying to work out if these titles are still relevant or if they’re just being borrowed because of the name. Similarly, we’ve got a lot of older ‘best of five’ titles for MRCP Part 1, EMQs etc., but I worry that the info in them is too old to be relevant. I plan to ask some medical students soon but I thought I’d see if anyone here has any ideas!

As usual, happy to collate any results if there’s interest.

Thanks,

Caitlin

Caitlin McCulloch
Assistant Librarian
Library & Knowledge Services

Mayo Building

Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Northern Care Alliance NHS Group
Tel: 0161 206 8411 (Internal extension:68411)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web:   http://www.srft.nhs.uk/for-professionals/library/

Twitter: @NCAlliance_NHS

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1