Hello

You may recall I asked the group whether anyone had recruited library champions.

I didn’t receive very many replies but some of you told me that you have Student Champions and one library has teamed  up with their R&D department to recruit Research Evidence Champions. This is to promote both the work of R&D and the library and also the resources available to them.

Since sending my email we have decided to focus on Health Literacy as something to be championed in the Trust so we are in the process of recruiting Health Literacy champions from a couple of teams. We hope to recruit more and deliver some training/workshops in the autumn.

Best wishes

Morag

DCHFT logo email

Dorset County Hospital

Williams Avenue

Dorchester

Dorset

DT1 2JY

Morag Evans

Librarian

Education Centre

Tel: 01305 254373

www.dchft.nhs.uk

fb tw li

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please do not use, read, forward, copy, print or share its contents. Please contact the sender immediately and then delete the email

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1