Good Afternoon Everyone,

I’m curious to hear if there are any Library Services out there that have purchased virtual reality headsets to loan to their users. What equipment have you bought? and has it been well used?

I’m particularly interested in the use of VR for medical or nursing education.  I’m aware that there are companies out there that provide access to banks of various clinical VR scenarios. Would be interested to hear from anyone with experience of using those. Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Rhys
Rhys Whelan
Rheolwr Gwasanaethau Llyfrgell/Library Services Manager
Bwrdd Iechyd Swansea Bay University Health Board
Ysbyty Treforys/Morriston Hospital
Abertawe/Swansea
SA6 6NL