Hi Ramona

The original version is available for use as part of the Knowledge for Healthcare Knowledge Management Toolkit

https://kfh.libraryservices.nhs.uk/knowledge-management/km-goals-tools-and-techniques/

See the knowledge sharing section, you will find the toolkit (knowledge retention and transfer) there along with a case study (Leavers Toolkit).  In this section there are also other examples of knowledge harvesting.

As Tricia said this can be adapted for local use, but please keep the acknowledgements.

Best wishes

Rachel

Rachel Cooke

Head of Library Services & Knowledge Management

Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Library & Knowledge Services enabling the growth & use of knowledge in the NHS

8[log in to unmask]   (01737 768511 x 6054  cid:image001.png@01D52B6B.1F957040: 07912764325

www.surreyandsussexlibraryservices.nhs.uk