Hi all,

We’re just setting up access to Times Higher Education (THE), and were surprised that IP and Shibboleth authentication aren’t offered.  Instead, users have to register individually on THE’s platform with their university email address.

Our representative has mentioned that other universities are satisfied with this, and there are no plans to introduce other means of authentication.  I just wanted to get an idea if this was still the case?  If not, has anyone expressed their dissatisfaction to THE?

Best wishes,

Ella

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG