Hello All,

❗This is the final reminder that the deadline for registering for PGRiP is on the 9th August. ❗

🌏 Please forward to any students who you think may be interested in this event. 🌏

The meeting this year is being held at the University of Bristol on the 29th - 30th August. You can register and find out more information here ---> https://pgrip2019.co.uk

PGRiP is a great opportunity to network with other postgraduates from different universities, and is a great place to practice presenting a talk or poster. On top of this we also have the following invited speakers: Sanne Cottaar, Kathy Whaler and Patrick Connolly.

Registration is just £40 if your a student (£75 otherwise), and includes your lunch, refreshments and a conference dinner at Clifton Pavilion at Bristol Zoo (with the food looking fantastic!)

 We have also managed to secure several additional rooms at University accommodation, which is only £80 for the two nights. So if you would like to guarantee a room, please register as soon as possible.

❗Finally, for those who have registered, please don't forget to submit your abstract and food choices by the 9th and 12th August respectively!

I look forward to seeing you all in Bristol! 😊

Jade Eyles

BGA Postgradaute Representative.

The meeting is kindly supported by the British Geophysical Association, RSK Group and Guralp Systems.

To unsubscribe from the GEOPHYSICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEOPHYSICS&A=1