Dear all,

Please see this recent job posting from the Global Development Institute in Manchester. It’s a great opportunity - tenure track with reduced teaching for the first few years. We’re casting the net wide with this one so please do circulate to people you think might be interested in the broad field of environment and development. We’re looking for a collegial, excellent researcher who is good at bringing people together and bridging disciplines and approaches to bring something new to our research. I think it could well suit those with a background in the critical social sciences (geographers, anthropologists, sociologists, political scientists etc.) or political ecology-type researchers. Application deadline: October 6th 2019.

https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=17806&utm_content=buffer9dc2b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Warm regards,
Tomas

Tomas Frederiksen Lecturer in International Development | GDI | The University of Manchester | @MiningandCSR
Office hours - book online at: http://bit.ly/tfofficehours

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1