What do you mean by mass from SEC? SEC is not a mass determination method....

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Aug 2019, at 06:57, Natesh Ramanathan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear  Friends,

        Can you share your experience with examples of MALS giving lower molecular weight (Eg. Monomer) and  SEC giving higher molecular weight (Eg. Dimer),  for the same protein sample?

      If you have/know any published paper, can you please point me to that reference paper or send me the paper?

Many thanks.
Best regards,
Natesh

"Live Simply and do Serious Things .. "
- Dorothy Mary Crowfoot Hodgkin OM, FRS

"In Science truth always wins"
- Max Ferdinand Perutz OM FRS
Dr. Ramanathan Natesh
Assistant Professor,
School of Biology,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM),
Maruthamala P.O., Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram,  695551, Kerala, India

http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-4488-2008

Office Ph. 0091- 471-2778087