Hmm. Yeah I can't do high wit.. maybe I'll try WIlde
Luke

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 14:13, David Bircumshaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That smacks of low wit Luke

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 12:52, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm still cracking up about it... that opium.
Luke

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 11:37, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There is something a bit Les Murray about dad falling out a car.
I didn't want to seem accused, you're a good, motivating, influence.
Luke

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 10:27, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> a Creatve Writing class.
so I dumbed it down?
Cheers,
Luke