   -

*Date: 16th September 2019 *Course runs from: 10:00 – 17:00 (registration
   from 9:30)

   -

*Venue: UCB Pharma *Allée de la Recherche 60, 1070 Anderlecht, Belgium.
   Brussels

This 1-day course will focus on what this means for statisticians outside
the technical aspects of their role. Of critical importance is
self-awareness during our interactions, working effectively in teams,
influencing, being customer focussed and understanding our own consulting
and leadership styles.

*The following topics will be covered:  *

- Preparing poster layout and content
- Skills and tips for preparing written reports and abstracts
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Effective team communication and key roles
- Delivering negative messages to teams with positive impact

SIGNOFF allstat