Hi Helen

UCL marched at London Pride and also had a presence at Black Pride and Trans Pride.  The planning and organisation was led by our LGBTQ+ Equality Advisory Group made up of members of our staff network.  Funding was provided by a senior manager ally (for Tshirts, flags and a banner) and significant admin support provided by the EDI Team.

Best wishes

Teresa

Teresa Williams

Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Manager

Pronouns: she/her

Office of the President and Provost (Equality, Diversity & Inclusion)

UCL (University College London)

020 3108 8860 (x58860)

www.ucl.ac.uk/human-resources/equality-diversity-inclusion