Thank you very much for your answer, I will check that out :)

*Ariadna Albajara Sáenz*
UR2NF - Neuropsychology and Functional Imaging Research Group
CRCN - Center for Research in Cognition and Neurosciences
http://crcn.ulb.ac.be/

UNIVERSITÉ LIBRE DE BRUXELLES, Avenue F. Roosevelt 50, CP 151, 1050
Brussels (Belgium).
Office: DB10-237