Dear Marko,

Thank you for your answer. My sample has 73 children (56 after excluding the children with motion). Do you think in this case it is appropriate to use a customized DARTEL template ?and customized TPMs?

You are right, I will check out Cerebromatic! ;)

Thanks again,

Ariadna Albajara Sáenz
UR2NF - Neuropsychology and Functional Imaging Research Group
CRCN - Center for Research in Cognition and Neurosciences

UNIVERSITÉ LIBRE DE BRUXELLES, Avenue F. Roosevelt 50, CP 151, 1050 Brussels (Belgium).
Office: DB10-237