From: Social History Curators Group email list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Leah Mellors
Sent: 23 July 2019 16:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mystery objects

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Hi Emma

That would be brilliant, thank you so much.

I'm actually looking for a new home for them, once I've figured out what they are, as they don't fit with our collections development policy (we only cover Yorkshire and the Humber). I'm contacting the Durham Museum, but I don't suppose this is the type of thing Beamish would collect?

Many thanks for your help

Leah