I would like to let you know that we are officially launching the online version of our Smart Transport Manager Training on the 1st of August. See:

Please take a look at our website if you want to have more information: https://www.smartfreightcentre.org/en/what-is-smart-transport-managers-training/

Cheers,

Bonne

Bonne Goedhart

Jr. Program Manager
Smart Freight Centre

Keizersgracht 560, 1017 EM, Amsterdam, Netherlands
P.O. Box 11772, 1001 GT, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tel: +31 6 24 76 20 14 I Email: [log in to unmask] I Skype: Bonnegoed
www.smartfreightcentre.org

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of SFC. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disseminate this message or any part thereof. Please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. The sender does not accept liability for any loss or damage of any nature, however caused, which may result directly or indirectly from this email or any file attached.