Hi Anne,

If you have access to Office 365, there is a new social media connector which will allows you to apply retention and archiving to social media content. Integration to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is currently in preview. I appreciate you may or may not currently have Office 365, but wanted to draw this to your attention as it’s inbuilt.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/securitycompliance/archiving-third-party-data

Best wishes, Graham

Sent: 18 July 2019 20:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Social media and RM software

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions:

Does anyone have practical guidelines or tips for archiving social media?

and

Does anyone know of (preferably free) records management software suitable for small member-based organisations without any paid staff? (I'm aware of google suite for charities)

Many thanks,

Anne

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]