Hi psci-commers

We are looking for two brilliant science communicators to join our team at Bloodwise, the UK’s leading blood cancer research charity.

Research Communications Officer

We’re looking for an enthusiastic science communicator to help us tell the story of our research in an inspiring way. With a focus on supporting our partnerships and philanthropy team in preparing proposals and reporting back on impact, you will also communicate our research through our publications, website, and events. If you can turn complex science into compelling stories, this is the job for you.

Location: London

Type of role: Permanent

Salary: Circa £28k - £31k (dependent on experience)

Closing date: Monday 15th July

Click here to find out more and to apply

Research Communications Manager

We’re looking for someone with a background in science with the ambition and drive to lead our research communications. You’ll play a key role in bringing our research to life and create memorable content about blood cancer research. Your work on our publications, website, events and providing content for applications and stewardship for major donors and organisations that support Bloodwise will demonstrate our impact so far and create excitement about the potential for the future. You will be at ease when talking to the scientists we fund and will have an exceptionally creative approach to communicating science.

Location: London

Type of role: Permanent

Salary: Circa £37k - £40k (dependent on experience)

Closing date: Monday 22nd July

Click here to find out more and to apply

For more information on either of the roles, please contact Victoria Coker, Head of Content and Media: [log in to unmask]

Please do forward on to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Rachel

Rachel Sacks | Communications Planning Manager | Bloodwise

E:  [log in to unmask]
W: bloodwise.org.uk

Bloodwise, 39-40 Eagle Street, London, WC1R 4TH. A company limited by guarantee 738089 (registered in England and Wales). Registered charity 216032 (England and Wales) SCO37529 (Scotland) © 2018 Bloodwise is committed to ensuring your privacy. For full details on how we look after your data, please read our privacy policy. You can change your preferences at any time by calling us on 0808 169 5155, email to [log in to unmask], or you can write to us at Bloodwise, 111 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN ********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************