Hi Yoana,

In our region in the Netherlands, we use an integrated EPD called EPIC, where obstetricians and nurses in the hospital, as well as community midwives at home work in during pregnacy, birth and postpartum. See below for postpartum checkups.

best wishes,

Marieke Klapwijk

Dr. M.A.A. (Marieke) Klapwijk-Hermus, RM
eerstelijns verloskundige
prive: 06-48253145