I agree with Gordon Plumb.  "Stolas" does refer to the stole given to
deacons.  I would also suggest that "Et postea manus unguantur de oleo et
crismate" means "And then the hands are anointed with oil and chrism,"  I
would have to see the abbreviation "Reqs." but in Cappelli's Dictionary of
Abbreviations, this should mean "requirit" or "requiritur" as Marjorie
Burghart suggests. It depends if there is a "t" or squiggly line above the
"Req." The "retro" might mean "repeat," so it would means that the prayer
is required to be said again.  This is a guess though without seeing a
picture.

I am not sure if this is helpful but it would seen to fit with other
ordination rites.

Gary Macy

--
Please note that I am no longer Director of the Graduate Program in
Pastoral Ministries.  All correspondence for the GPPM should be directed to

I am also not taking on letters of recommendation, book reviews or blurbs
for books as I am now in phased retirement.  Thank you for understanding.

Gary Macy
"Veritas non erubescit nisi abscondi" – Leo XIII