Hi All,

Could I ask what colleagues approach is to BYOD and specifically for accessing work email through a personal device? Do you allow it, or is it banned and only possible on a company issued smartphone or tablet?

There are pros and cons to each situation and I’m interested to hear how others approach it.

Happy for you to email me directly off list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Phil George
Head of IT
T: 02392 891370Ext: 2044
M: 07803 210019
W: www.nmrn.org.uk
We are proud to announce that HMS Caroline has been shortlisted for
Art Fund Museum of the Year 2019. HMS Caroline, the First World War light cruiser
docked in Belfast since 1924 reopened as a museum following an £18m restoration.
The prize is regarded as the most prestigious museum accolade in the world.
The annual award celebrates innovation and exceptional achievement in museums
and galleries across the UK. Bravo Zulu!

Our email disclaimer is online.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1