From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of MARSDEN, Cathy (AVON AND WILTSHIRE MENTAL HEALTH PARTNERSHIP NHS TRUST)
Sent: 04 July 2019 11:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Enquiry: Screening tools for Adverse Childhood Experiences in mental health services

Dear all

I've received a question about what measures are used to screen for ACE's (adverse childhood experiences/events) in secondary (and/or primary care) in mental health services.

I've run a thorough search and found a lot of generic information about screening tools. If anyone has knowledge of what specific screening tool is used within your trust, this would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathy Marsden
Librarian for Green Lane Hospital and Fountain Way

Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust

Staff Library W18
Green Lane Hospital
Devizes
SN10 5DS   T: 01380 731245