**With apologies for cross-posting**

The recording of Tuesday's OASPA webinar - How should Scholarly Societies transition to Open Access? is now available on our blog along with links to recommended reading.

This was the sixth webinar in our Open Scholarship series. Our speakers were Aileen Fyfe (University of St Andrews), Stuart Taylor (The Royal Society), Alicia Wise (Information Power) and Rachael Samberg (UC Berkeley Library).

Sign up to OASPA News to hear about future webinars and other OASPA news.

With best wishes,
Bernie

P.s.Registration is open for our 2019 annual conference in September. The full program is available here

Bernie Folan
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG