**With apologies for cross-posting**

The recording of Tuesday's OASPA webinar - *How should Scholarly Societies
transition to Open Access? *is now available
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-webinar-how-should-scholarly-societies-transition-to-open-access/>
on
our blog along with links to recommended reading.

This was the sixth webinar in our Open Scholarship series. Our speakers
were Aileen Fyfe (University of St Andrews), Stuart Taylor (The Royal
Society), Alicia Wise (Information Power) and Rachael Samberg (UC Berkeley
Library).

Sign up to OASPA News <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> to hear about future
webinars and other OASPA news.

With best wishes,
Bernie

P.s.Registration <https://webforms.copernicus.org/COASP2019/registration/>
is open for our 2019 annual conference in September. The full program is
available here <https://oaspa.org/conference/oaspa-2019-conference-program/>
.

*Bernie Folan*
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG