Hi Louise,

Yes, and I have just confirmed your registration so hopefully you will get an email soon.

Best wishes,
David

David Duffield

Product Manager

DDI  020 7400 3175

cid:image004.jpg@01D46497.A5BBBAD0

Tel  020 7400 3100

cid:image005.jpg@01D46497.A5BBBAD0

@CLA_UK

Web  www.cla.co.uk

cid:image006.png@01D46497.A5BBBAD0

/copyright-licensing-agency

Sent: 04 July 2019 09:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CLA Webinar

Hi David,

Having difficulties registering for this webinar. I’m getting through to the page but after I add my details the page is hanging. I’ve not received a confirmation email after two attempts. Can you see if I’ve registered or not please?

All the best,

Louise