Sent: 17 July 2019 13:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copyright Fee Paid copies

Hi all,

Currently all copyright fee paid copies that we order are printed out and added to stock, regardless of whether they are also being digitised. I’m curious to know how other people are handling this.

Do you add digitised CFP copies to your stock and why/why not?

Thanks,

Caroline

Caroline Lloyd

Senior Library Adviser

Library Scanning Service

University of Nottingham Libraries

B152, King’s Meadow Campus

Nottingham, NG7 2RD

w: www.nottingham.ac.uk/go/scanning | e: [log in to unmask] | t: +44 (0) 115 8468335

Follow us: Twitter.com/UoNLibraries  |  blogs.nottingham.ac.uk/librarymatters

attachment.

where permitted by law.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-CLA-DCS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-CLA-DCS&A=1