Many thanks Nikki, we will bear in mind that BCU's scans are quality
assured!

Do any other institutions use Finereader to ensure text reflow / correct
reading order, and does anyone go to the additional effort of embedding
bookmarks or proofreading their OCR?

It would be useful if the DCS could indicate whether uploaded PDFs include
these accessibility standards within the 'Source Content' box. You can see
if a PDF has bookmarks by opening the preview in your browser, but the only
way to check for reflowable text is to download and open it in Adobe Reader
(then using CTRL + 4 to switch to reflowable mode).

Ben