*apologies for cross-posting*

Another school year is (almost) over and what better way to bring in the full swing of summer than by submitting a short piece for the academic podcast, 'Coffee & Cocktails'?  We're currently looking to expand our site and would like to invite aspiring authors/ academics to send us any material they happen to be working on which they think might be of interest to the general audience. Articles should be anywhere from 5-700 words and the topic can be of your choosing. Those who are interested are welcome to contact the host directly at: [log in to unmask]

More information about our blog can be found on our website:

https://coffeeandcocktails1.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/interested-in-writing-for-us/

As well as our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/coffeeandcocktails1/

We look forward to hearing from you!

Dr Ann Wand
Research Affiliate
Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology, ISCA
Oxford University

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies