**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Out today: International Handbook of Health Literacy

Research, Practice and Policy Across the Life-Span

Edited by Orkan Okan, Ullrich Bauer, Diane Levin-Zamir, Paulo Pinheiro and Kristine Sørensen

Available Open Access via OAPEN.

“A much needed resource for improving health literacy locally, regionally and globally.” Sabrina Kurtz-Rossi, International Health Literacy Association

An invaluable overview of current international thinking about health literacy, highlighting cutting edge research, policy and practice in the field. Find out more.

More Health and Social Care highlights

Health in Hard Times

The Short Guide to Health and Social Care

Intellectual Disability in the Twentieth Century

Understanding Trans Health

Read Health and Social Care articles on Transforming Society

International Journal of Care and Caring

Read the latest issue of the International Journal of Care and Caring (Vol. 3, No. 2) on Ingenta.

Longitudinal and Life Course Studies

The new issue of Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (Vol. 10, No. 2) is a special on 'The Impact of the Great Recession on Younger Workers', guest edited by Jon. D. Miller. Read the issue on Ingenta

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the HEALTH-CARE-MANAGEMENT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HEALTH-CARE-MANAGEMENT&A=1