Hello -

The call for projects that we might fund, based on the workshop we ran in Edinburgh on June 20th, is now on the web:
   https://hdi-network.org/beyond-smart-cities/

Please take a look and/or pass it on — directly, or via lists, tweets, etc. — to those who might be interested in the issues around making smart city systems more legible, and more open to citizens’ agency and negotiation with regard to the use of their data.

The workshop identified four topics of particular interest, although this list is not meant to be exclusive:

Please mail us at [log in to unmask] if you have questions, or would like to discuss an idea.

Regards,

—Matthew

Prof. Matthew Chalmers, Computing Science, University of Glasgow, UK
http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~matthew
https://hdi-network.org

To unsubscribe from the HDI list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HDI&A=1