As a man I'm disapoint that you imply there are only 2 genders. What about all the modern genders that have recently been released? e.g. gender fluid, mtf transexual, bigender. Soon there will be more genders released, such as solid gender , gas gender and condensed matter gender which will interesting core modelers here no doubt.