As a man I'm disapoint that you imply there are only 2 genders. What about
all the modern genders that have recently been released? e.g. gender fluid,
mtf transexual, bigender. Soon there will be more genders released, such as
solid gender , gas gender and condensed matter gender which will
interesting core modelers here no doubt.