Hi all,

The green mineral replacing Opx in photos posted by Manoj; Could it be ortho-amphibole?

regards
Mohssen

Dr. Mohssen Moazzen
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Tabriz
51666 Tabriz-Iran
Web Site:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohssen_Moazzen

On Monday, 1 July 2019, 16:58:53 GMT+4:30, Bernardo Cesare <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Agreed on Opx on Bt.
Below a similar texture from another context (pelitic xenolith) also involves Ilm and melt.
BSE image (Fig. 3-16) and discussion in attached pdf.

Best Regards,
bernardo

To unsubscribe from the GEO-METAMORPHISM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-METAMORPHISM&A=1