Dear All,

Our Museum Learning conference in Slough this year features the cracking speakers:

-           Mary Myatt (Educational Adviser)

-          Dr Penny Hay (Bath Spa University and 5x5x5 Creativity.

Tickets are £58.10 and you can book them via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/curiosity-exploration-discovery-a-broad-and-balanced-curriculum-tickets-59324819131

We will be looking at:

Broad and Balanced  - The new Ofsted Framework, what does it mean for schools and museums?

Cultural Capital and the national curriculum, how do they work together?

Intention, Implementation, Impact, what is the point of school / museum partnerships and how can we measure it?

That sounds a bit education geeky. Another way of looking at it is that we will be talking about imagination, critical thinking and not getting a class of children thrown out of Bensons for Beds.

I hope that you can join us, drop me a line if you have any questions or any Eventbrite problems,

Best wishes

Jenny

Jenny Blay

Head of Museum Learning

The Langley Academy Trust ( Soon to be Arbib Education Trust)

Langley Road

Langley

SL3 7EF

T: 01753 214471

www.langleyacademy.org

Follow us on Twitter @MuseumLearning

cid:image001.jpg@01CF32C5.19347C90

A company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity. Registered office: The Langley Academy Trust, Langley Road, Langley, Slough, SL3 7EF. Company registration No: 05358533.

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is private & confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this email or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful

Part of The Langley Academy Trust Registered Office: THE LANGLEY ACADEMY, Langley Road, Slough, SL3 7EF

A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with number 05358533

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended solely for the use of the Individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message. All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of The Langley Academy. The Langley Academy accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +