Thanks a lot Matteo! I really appreciate your response.

Sara
________________________________
From: Matteo Bastiani [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:59 AM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] QUAD. and inclusion criteria

Hi Sara,

I’d say that, when dealing with dMRI data, you would typically prefer to go for the dataset with the higher CNR (i.e., maximising your angular contrast).
Especially if the difference in SNR (calculated on the b0 volumes only) is not significant, which is what I suspect.

However, have a look at those specific subjects’/sessions’ single subject report and see whether you can spot any residual issue after pre-processing. If everything looks fine to me and there are no clear outliers in any of the quality metrics then, yes, I’d go for the session with the highest CNR.

Cheers,
Matteo