Dear FSL users and experts,

I've been trying to get ICA-AROMA running on resting state data, but without success. I keep getting this error message:

raceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/hgfs/Projects_on_D/DoSIS/Analysis/Analyses_scripts/ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA.py", line 217, in <module>
    maxRPcorr = aromafunc.feature_time_series(melmix, mc)
  File "/mnt/hgfs/Projects_on_D/DoSIS/Analysis/Analyses_scripts/ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA_functions.py", line 283, in feature_time_series
    return np.nanmean(max_correls, axis=0)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nanmean'

First I tried installing all required modules as listed in manual (os, argparse, commands, numpy, random) using either yum and/or pip commands. I also installed the modules in 'requirements.txt'. But it didn't solve the problem.

it did give me this error when I tried installing seaborn through sudo yum install seaborn

ERROR: Cannot uninstall 'pyparsing'. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurately determine which files belong to it which would lead to only a partial uninstall.

Then I figured it would be good to upgrade fsl5.0 tot fsl6.0 anyway and that that a clean install may solve the issue. after running into new issues and solving them by installing various modules, I ended up at the same problem as before.

So, does anyone know how, or make make a suggestion to find a way out of this loop?

Thanks in advance, Peter