From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Healey, Katherine <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 July 2019 14:50:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Oxford_asl erfc underflow error

Hello,

We are running into an error when running our script for oxford_asl on fsl version 6.0.1 that we wanted to bring to your attention. We are using the following script: oxford_asl -i asl.nii.gz -o asl_results_3nomc --iaf=ct --tis 0.86,1.06,1.26,1.46,1.66,1.86,2.06,2.26,2.46,2.66,2.86,3.06 --bolus 0.7 --bat 0.7 --t1 1.3 --t1b 1.66 --spatial -c M00000.nii.gz --tr 7.5 --cgain 10

Oxford_asl runs normally until we get to "STEP 3: VB - Tissue Arterial Bolus duration - init with STEP 2" where we receive this error:

"Welcome to FABBER v4.0.1-dirty

Last commit: Tue Jan 15 10:39:39 2019
Logfile started: /tmp/fsl_9PlgNb_ox_asl/basil/step3/logfile
29%
erfc underflow error
erfc underflow error ..."

The erfc error repeats for hundreds of lines until it reaches Step 4 and then repeats itself again. Have any patches been released to fix this error or does anyone have any insight?

Thank you for your help!

Katie

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message (for further detail please see http://www.cheo.on.ca/en/disclaimer). Ce message, y compris les pièces jointes, peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels, et seuls les destinataires visés peuvent le consulter. Il est strictement interdit de l’utiliser sans autorisation, de le divulguer ou de le distribuer. Si ce message ne vous était pas destiné, veuillez en informer l’expéditeur immédiatement et détruire le message original (Veuillez consultez http://www.cheo.on.ca/avis-non-responsabilite pour plus de précisions).