Dear FSL experts,

I am a student researcher in the field of neuroimaging, since this is the first time that i work with FSL software so there are so much problems in handing instructions and especially in runing topup and eddy currents correction,
when I execute the instruction of runing topup I do not get the result just it remains blocked at this stage and does not give me the out put,
I know that this intruction (topup --imain=AP_PA_b0  --datain=acqparams.txt  --config=b02b0.cnf    --out=topup_AP_PA_b0   --iout=topup_AP_PA_b0_iout --fout=topup_AP_PA_b0_fout  ) will last a few minutes but even if I wait for it more than an hour again I find the command prompt still blocking and does not show me errors.

Your help is very much appreciated,
Best Regards

Abir

Abir Troudi
PhD Candidate, Higher Institute of Medical Technologies of Tunis and the Faculty of Medicine Tunis
Tunis El Manar University
Member of the research team in radiophysical biophysics and medical imaging in the research laboratory of the Higher Institute of Medical Technologies of Tunis
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone #: (+216) 28625607