Matthew,

Unfortunately, I didn’t get much farther with this:  Here is the output, any thoughts?

Thanks!

/public/apps/fsl/6.0.1/bin/eddy_cuda9.1 --imain=eddy_in_part.nii.gz --mask=eddy_mask.nii --acqp=eddy_config.txt --index=eddy_indices_part.txt --bvecs=bvecs_part --bvals=bvals_part --repol --out=dwi_post_eddy -v

Reading images

Performing volume-to-volume registration

Running Register

...................Allocated GPU # 0...................

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'thrust::system::system_error'

  what():  device free failed: an illegal memory access was encountered

Mark

____________________
Mark Wagshul, PhD
Associate Professor
Gruss Magnetic Resonance Research Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY 10461

Ph: 718-430-4011

FAX: 718-430-3399

Email: [log in to unmask]

einstein-logo-rgb

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.