Dear Colleagues,

The Faculty of Management, Law and Social Sciences, School of Management at the University of Bradford are seeking dedicated individuals to undertake the role of External Examiner for our postgraduate programme in International Business and Management and European International Business Management and the related modules across our PGT programmes. Duties to commence in September 2019:

We are particularly interested in Examiners for the following subject areas:

Strategic Management

Principles and Practices of International Business

Global Contemporary Issues in International Business

Cross Cultural Management

Corporate Social Responsibility

International Master’s Summer school

The appointee will be required to moderate a sample of work, produce an annual report and attend Boards of Examiners as appropriate. For details of fees and other information, please see the Guide for External Examiners of Taught Programmes at https://www.bradford.ac.uk/aqte/guides/Guide-for-External-Examiners-of-Taught-Programmes.pdf.

An overview of your role and responsibilities includes:

Any appointment made is subject to approval by the University's scrutiny process and is for a 4 year period.  You should not hold more than one other UK Higher Education External Examiner post at the start of the contract and be qualified to at least the level of the programme to be examined.

Further information about the programme can be found via the link below and please feel free to contact the Head of International Business, Marketing and Branding Research Centre Professor Nripendra Rana  [log in to unmask]

https://www.brad.ac.uk/courses/pg/european-international-business-management/

https://www.brad.ac.uk/courses/pg/international-business-and-management/

If you are from a relevant background and would like to apply, please email a current CV in the first instance to Mrs Kirstin Bell [log in to unmask] by Friday 30 August 2019.

19_uoblogo

Academic Quality and Teaching Excellence

19_phoneicon

+44 (0) 1274 233025

19_clickicons

www.bradford.ac.uk/aqte