The Cochrane Interactive learning is excellent. Gives you a very good overview of how to conduct a meta-analysis. Also loved how it was so interactive and user friendly.

I do think you would need more help when it comes to the search strategies, statistical part, like extracting data,coding, and analysis. I think they have some videos on using the Revman on youtube. Do you happen to know Miranda?

Michael Borenstein has a hands-on course on conducting a meta analysis. A bit expensive and they use their own software for analysis.