Hi,

As the EATAW2019 conference is now history, some of you will we be aware of the post-conference publication venues. Other members might not know ...

This year, we have a joint call for papers with JoAW and with the WAC Clearinghouse International Exchanges on the Study of Writing series.

Much like for previous conferences, we offer a JoAW special issue. This will likely only be of interest to those of you who made it to the conference of course.

The WAC Clearinghouse publication has the potential of offering a wider selection of chapters and types of contributions and is hopefully relevant as a possible publication venue also for members who were not at EATAW2019.

The joint call for papers is attached.

We’d be more than happy to answer questions of course.

Do have a nice summer!

Best,

Magnus

Magnus Gustafsson