Dear all,

I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas or suggestions for the next Digital Classicist Wiki editing sprint (scheduled for next Tuesday, August 6, 16–18h UK time).

If you would like to come along for the company and/or help while you add or improve a page for your project, your favourite digital tool, help to curate a category or answer a FAQ, there will be friendly and helpful editors on hand to chat to you (via IRC, but feel free to get in touch by email in advance).

As well as individual participants working on topics in their own expertise/interest, we have a few other suggestions for how to pick a page or group of pages to work on:

 – We maintain a list of projects and other tools that we would like to see added to the Wiki, which we will share in IRC during the sprint;
 – We also have a few suggestions of other pages or sites to harvest for lists of digital classics/ancient history projects that might be added;
 – There are suggestions and requests for help in the "Talk" pages of several articles;
 – Just pressing "Random page" a few times will almost certainly reveal a page that you think could be better.

We have occasionally run themed sprints, e.g. on geography, Byzantine projects, papyrology, and pedagogical materials. If you have any other suggestions or requests for ways we could work or things you'd like to see added to the Wiki, we'd love to hear from you.

Please do spread the invitation to next Tuesday's sprint far and wide, to any colleagues, students, friends, collaborators, or others who might be interested.

All best,

Gabby

==
Dr Gabriel BODARD