Hello everyone,

I'm working on a linked data crawler, and a difficulty with the DC
namespaces came up.

When the crawler requests for the RDF of the namespace, using HTTP content
negotiation, the response is the HTML for human users.
For the URIs of the DC properties, the content negotiation works fine.

Note - I tested on these two namespaces:
http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/
http://purl.org/dc/terms/

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.

Kind regards,
Nuno

--
*Nuno Freire*
*T: *+351 936055536

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network
Association: Sign up for the Association
<https://pro.europeana.eu/network-association/sign-up> | #AllezCulture |
@Europeanaeu <https://twitter.com/Europeanaeu> | Europeana Pro website
<https://pro.europeana.eu/>

--
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are