The Developing Areas Research Group (DARG) of the Royal Geographical Society (RGS) has space for some new committee members. We share a number of jobs, as well as work together to develop our intellectual contributions and new areas of work. Repeating tasks are allocated during our AGM, to be held Friday 30th August 13:10-14:25 at the RGS-IBG Annual Conference in London. They include leading on:

  *   Our annual undergraduate event
  *   Our dissertation prize
  *   Our schools essay prize
  *   Our postgraduate travel award
  *   Our newsletter
For more detail about who we are and what we're doing, see our website
http://developingareasresearchgroup.org
If you are interested in joining us, please email me directly ([log in to unmask]) with a brief bio and short statement about why you'd like to join us.
Best wishes,
Jess

Dr Jessica Hope, Vice-Chancellor's Research Fellow

School of Geographical Sciences &

Cabot Institute, University of Bristol

@JessCHope

Chair of Developing Areas Research Group (DARG), Royal Geographical Society (RGS), UK

Viewpoints Editor, IDPR Journal (International Development Planning Review)