Dear all,

I'm organising the ICCV Workshop on Computer Vision for Fashion, Art and Design to be held in Seoul on 2nd November as part of the International Conference on Computer Vision. We have a call for papers and artworks open until 10th August.

We invite the submission of artworks created with and/or about computer vision techniques. These artworks can be part of published technical work, including at ICCV, although they are not restricted to this.

We will host an online gallery of accepted submissions at our gallery site computervisionart.com and present a set of the selected works live at the conference workshop. The gallery will be co-located with the broader “Second Workshop on Computer Vision for Fashion, Art and Design”. At the workshop we will further award a prize to the top submitted artwork, as determined by the jury.

Attendance at the workshop is not required for submitted works.

Submit your artwork via this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkYnac1CxS-s7KMg6bd4CGfZEcx2JH3MrxcAooO_DmbGUatw/viewform

More details about the workshop and call for papers on our website: https://sites.google.com/view/cvcreative

Many thanks - and apologies for any cross-posting!

Luba