Dear all,

Our next next safety training and operator refresher sessions (Avanto) are scheduled as follows:

Safety training: Wednesday 24th July 2019 09:30-11:00 starting in room 311, 26 Bedford Way.

Operator refresher: Wednesday 24th July 2019 11:00-12:00pm in the BUCNI reception area, Basement in 26 Bedford Way.

If you would like to attend, can you please provide me with the following info?

Name

Email

Principal Investigator

Scanning special population, if so which

Planned start date Previous experience: leave as appropriate: no MRI research experience / assisted with MRI study at elsewhere / assisted with MRI study at BUCNI / operated scanner elsewhere / operated scanner at BUCNI.

Best wishes,
Mike
--
Best wishes,
Mike Scopa

Working Hours:
Tuesday and Wednesday 10am-5pm and Friday 10am-4:30pm
To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.