Good morning all,  please may I share with you the following job opportunities:

  1. We have a lovely Project Archivist role (in nice central London offices) that I would like to share with you.  9-12mths+

Really interesting project and the opportunity to create a private Archive from scratch.  https://www.tfpl.com/job/project-archivist-ftc-2/

  1. Also, for someone in the northern home counties….a really nice development opportunity to cover both RM and Archives equally, and chance to build on you’re Archives and Records Management qualification. https://www.tfpl.com/job/assistant-records-manager-and-archvist/

Many thanks,

Lee

Lee Seymour

Associate Director

TFPL Recruitment

t. +44 (0) 207 3785479

e. lee.seymour@tfpl.com

w. www.tfpl.com

a. 95 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4JF

Logo

Registered Office: 7th Floor, 95 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4JF. Registered in England, Company No. 01946440,
VAT No. GB 166 5236 96, TFPL Recruitment is part of Progility Ltd.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.