Dear Members of ALT

'Early Bird' registration for the 2019 ALT Annual Conference 2019 – Data, Dialogue, Doing, taking place 3–5 September 2019, University of Edinburgh  ALT Annual Conference is closing on 9 July. Register now https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/registration/

Led by our Conference Co-Chairs the conference is seeking to confront and challenge established assumptions, approaches and accepted truths in relation to key dimensions of digital education, and to advancing our practice and thinking through critical dialogue and reflection, closer scrutiny of evidence and theory, and a stronger commitment to values including creativity, community, social good, openness and porosity, and more democratic access to knowledge and learning.

Conference Themes
We have an exciting keynote line up (https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/keynote-speakers/) with Sue Beckingham, Jesse Stommel and Ollie Bray as well as a packed programme to look forward to https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/programme/ . This year's event will see the first meeting of the newly established Members Assembly and the second annual CMALT Ceremony, where we will be celebrating all new Certified Members alongside the Learning Technologist of the Year Awards.

You can keep up to date with programme announcements and follow all the conference news on the conference website https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/.

Register now to take advantage of early bird prices. Members can benefit from a discounted rate to attend all 3 days including the awards evening and single day tickets and non-member rates are also available. Register for the event at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2018/registration/. The early bird rate is available until midnight 9 July in all time zones.

To keep up with all the latest conference news follow #altc on Twitter.

If you use Twitter, you may wish to tweet the following suggested text: “#altc 2019 ALT Annual Conference ‘early bird’ registration is closing 9 July - register now   https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/registration/”.

For more information about the conference please visit:  https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/

--
Dr Maren Deepwell, SCMALT
Chief Executive

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039
######################################################################## -- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --