REMINDER: Survey on training needs for researchers working with routinely collected data in the UK.

*Thank you to those of you who have already completed - much appreciated!*

We would like to invite you to take part in the following survey to help us develop a training programme for researchers that enhances their understanding of public perspectives and governance requirements when working with routine data.

Survey link: https://cardiff.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/centric-survey-final

We are keen to hear from researchers working with (or with an interest in) routine public sector data from the UK (including but not limited to health, education, social care, crime, benefits, and other government held data). We will use the results from this survey to inform the curriculum of the training programme. This survey is intended to be anonymous therefore please bear this in mind when completing the free text questions.

It should only take between 5 – 20 minutes (depending on your experiences/how much you write) and it would be invaluable to receive your insights.

Please could you complete the survey by the 31st July 2019.

If you have any questions regarding this survey please email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,

The CENTRIC Study Team
Fiona Lugg-Widger, Kim Munnery, Julia Townson and Prof. Mike Robling.
Centre for Trials Research, Cardiff University.
Study Website: https://centric.yolasite.com/

SIGNOFF allstat