Dear AI3SD Members,

As some of you will know we are going to be formally announcing our 2nd Funding Call on the 2nd August, and like last time we will be hosting a town meeting & funding workshop for prospective applicants.

Registration for the town meeting & funding workshop is now open: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ai3sd-network-town-meeting-funding-workshop-tickets-65421219629

This meeting has been organised to provide useful information about both the AI3SD-FundingCall2 and funding call applications in general. There will be talks from experts in the areas of IP for AI, there will be a top tips for writing your funding application session where we will provide advice on strengthening your applications based on previous experience of reviewing funding applications. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions about our second funding call and to find other people / institutions to collaborate with.  We strongly encourage all interested parties to come along, as we hope that this event will not only answer any questions you have, but offer an opportunity to match up companies with academic institutes for collaboration on projects proposals. All questions and answers will be written up and added to our Funding Call Page as an FAQ.

Best Wishes,

Dr Samantha Kanza
Research Fellow & Enterprise Fellow Network+ Coordinator of the AI3 Science Discovery Network+
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences
University of Southampton

To unsubscribe from the AI3SD list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=AI3SD&A=1